Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter Sickness

Awww I don't know about you but I'm about sick of all the winter sickness already and it's just begun. We had to spend New Years Eve at home because Asia had a really bad sinus infection. Which was fine, we just had a little party with just us. It was fun. So I get her all better and a week later she has croup. I swear it never ends. The poor little thing, she sounded horrible. Now she's all better and I'm crossing my fingers. Thank goodness Makynlee's hasn't been sick for a while. Knock on wood!!

4 comments:

  1. Brandy, I found your blog on Jaleys, it is sooo cute!!! Your little girls are soo cute! My blog is private, but email me at melstoker@msn.com and when I get your email I will email you a invite!!! It's great to see you in the blogging world because I only see you at bunko otherwise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy and Cole,
    It is so good to see that your little fam is so cute and so happy. Your little girls are adorable. I can't beleive Makynlee hair so long and pretty I have always been jealous of her hair for my girls. That is way cool about the elk you found I will have to tell Derrick to check it out he will be super jealous. Well it was good to hear from you and see your blog.
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandy, I bet you are ready for winter to be over, every time I have talked to ya, Asia is sick or just gotten over it ! Not fun ! Your new picture of them is so dang cute. We still need to plan a trip to Mesquite !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also ready for winter to be over and all the sickness. I for sure have spring fever. Happy Birthday yesterday. I hope that you were able to do something fun! Hope to see you guys soon. Shandie

    ReplyDelete