Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day in Mesquite

We decided to go to Mesquite for Valentine's Day this year. We had a lot of fun and I wish I could say we won some money or at least came home even. But with us that never happens. It was nice to get away though and spend sometime with my hubby without Asia attached to my hip. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching our kids all weekend so we could go!!


We did Valentine's with our kids the night before we left. The girls both got little tents and a movie. Asia of course got a little puppy and the 101 Dalmation movie. She's so in love with puppies. Here's Makynlee posing in her Hannah Montana tent.

Me and Cole in our Hotel room.
We were able to go down with Cole's mom, LaNora and sister and brother-in-law, Brandy and Briton. Cole's grandparents go down to Beaver Dam during the winter months. It's about 10 minutes outside of Mesquite. So they were able to come and hang out with us. It was nice to see them since we only get to see them a few times while their in Ferron. We played Bingo, went bowling and went out to dinner.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is a great way to spend Valentines ! We for sure need to plan a trip together again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That's so nice that your mom kept the kids.... it doesn't get better than that, a gettaway with your hubby and your kids in good hands!! I love the pic of your girls at the top of your blog!!!! It is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brandy...Okay I feel really bad because I must have forgotten to add you to my list. I am so glad you left a comment on my post so I could remember...Hello...I think motherhood has also burned through my important brain cells and left me with mush...but any way...I will add you right away so I can keep up with what you and your cute family are doing. Thanks for your comments...I try to do fun things with my kids because if I spend too much time at home I go crazy. I love love the pic of your girls at the top they are beautiful and it was fun to watch them in Church on Sunday...Asia is so big and is probably just as big of a disaster (in a nice way) as libs is. This age is tough! So fun that you got the cricut expression...I so want one but don't know if I can justify it since I already have the other one. Hmmmm...but I might need it! We need to get together again...maybe when the wind stops in TWO MONTHS we can go to the park again...take care!!!

    ReplyDelete