Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Asia Got Her Cast Off!!

Asia got her cast off on July 2 (Yes, I'm behind). It was getting pretty stinky and dirty because she still did everything with it. It was really starting to gross me out especially when she would eat with it. So I was really excited to get it off and I was really getting tired of people asking me if I pushed her off the couch. Yeah I just walked up to my baby and decided to push her off. I mean come on, really!!
She was so funny. She just kept staring at the nurse like what the heck are you doing. She was really good and just sat there and didn't say a word.


After she got it off Asia just sat there and wouldn't move her arm. She kept staring at her arm and then looking at me. She wasn't quite sure what to do. We just sat there laughing at her it was so funny.
We have one more appointment to the doctor and then we're done. So lets pray for NO more broken bones!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. So happy you have castless kids!!! And I adore their matching outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe that both of your girls have broke their arms....that is just crazy! I am glad that she has it off.....hopefully there will be no more trips to the ER for your family! By the way---Kade just loves you at nursery. He looks forward to it each week (even though we don't make it sometimes).

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CUTE IS SHE. I LOVE THE LOOKS ON HER LIL FACE. AGAIN LOVE THE MATCHING OUTFITS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all love the matching outfits. (you know me) And I am so excited that you guys are cast free at your house...wow what a way to spent the summer! Okay and I feel so bad, I have your hardware and I came to Castle Dale today and totally forgot to bring it. Please forgive me and I will call you and get it to you soon!

    ReplyDelete