Thursday, November 5, 2009

Summer Vacation!

Yes, I know it's November and I'm writing about summer but I am so behind so I'm trying to catch up.

We started our vacation this year at Lagoon. It's been more than 7 years since I've been so I was excited to try it out again. We went with Jason and Melinda and their kids and had a really good time. I'm so glad they came with us. I was so shocked on the rides Makynlee would try. She's usually more reserved but she had a blast running from ride to ride. Asia got really bad allergies while we were there and was pretty miserable.

Riding the Lagoon Train.

Asia and Makynlee riding one of the rides.

Makynlee's favorite part of our vacations is always staying in a hotel. I'm really not sure why but she loves it. Of course we had to go swimming that next morning since we were too tired after our long day at Lagoon.

The next day we headed to the Aquarium. They had a lot of different things. It was pretty cool. We are sitting in front of the shark tank in this picture.

Cole and girls touching the Sting Ray.

You can see the shark in the background.

Cole and the girls checking out all the different kinds of cool fish.


We did a lot of camping this summer too.We bought a bigger camper this summer and have loved having the extra space. We bought it because the plan is to live in it while were building our new house. The land is taking a lot longer than we had hoped so it looks like we'll hopefully be able to start in the spring.

Fishing at Ferron Reservoir. We caught a lot of fish that day and had to leave when we used all the worms.
One of our camping trips was with my family. We went up Huntington Canyon. The kids had a blast playing in the dirt as you can tell.
Jayde and Asia loving on Layla.
Parker, Jayde, Asia and Ryker showing off their dirty faces.

Saydee had a little run in with a bush.
Best friends, Madi and Makynlee.


2 comments:

  1. Camping is my favorite summer activity for sure! I love the pictures of your girls covered in dirt. That is when you know that they had a good time. So your back in CD right? Any potential buyers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how big Asia is getting. Your girls are beautiful. Looks like a fun summer. Seeing Cole in a cut of shirt made me long for a hot summer day at the pool!

    ReplyDelete