Thursday, March 11, 2010

Catching up

So I am way behind on making blog posts. I've been so sick and tired with this pregnancy that it's basically taken over life.

Let's see, where to start;

We had a great Thanksgiving and were able to spend it with both families. Shortly after Thanksgiving Cole hurt his back. It gradually got worse until we had to take a trip to the ER. I felt so bad for him, he was in so much pain and could barely move. Besides the back pain the swelling had pinched a nerve and was sending shooting pain down his leg and made it go numb.
After many doctor trips and a MRI they discovered he had three herniated discs. He was out of work for about a month and a half while his back healed. He was told that he will have to be really careful from now on and do back exercises. His back is doing a lot better now and he has finally got the feeling back in his leg.

We finally found out we're having boy and we're so excited to experience what a boys like. The girls are really excited and are constantly hugging, kissing and talking to my belly. Asia said one night while getting her ready for bed, "baby brother come out tonight and sleep with me, baby brother wants to sleep with me mom." It was so cute, if only it were that easy. We can't wait until we get to see our cute little boy!


Asia is finally potty trained. I have to add that to our exciting list. She was so stubborn for a week. She wouldn't even try to use the potty. It was pretty frustrating when I was changing clothes all day with no progress from her. I stuck it out and after about a week she finally decided she didn't have a choice, that I wasn't putting diapers on her anymore. So we made it through it just in time for more diapers to change.


For my birthday Cole surprised me with Jazz tickets. We had a lot of fun going to the game. It was nice to spend the weekend with just the two of us.




2 comments:

  1. Yahoo for a potty trained 2 year old...hey it is better to have her trained before the baby come though...so that is fabulous!!! I am so excited to see your handsome little man too and I hope you get feeling better so you can have a few good months before he comes...good luck!!! Hey Your order should be here any day...I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to put the baby on here...lol

    ReplyDelete