Thursday, March 11, 2010

Christmas

I have so many pictures from Christmas so I had to just put them all together.

Cole's kids company Christmas party has held at the bowling alley again this year. They had bowling, pizza and Santa Clause. I wondered how Asia would do with the Santa thing this year. She really didn't want anything to do with him until I told her he would give her some candy and then she didn't want to wait her turn to get on his lap. What can I said she LOVES candy. Makynlee really got into bowling this year and had fun knocking over the pins with her dads help. Santa gave the kids gift cards to Wal-Mart so of course we had to head there after so they could pick out a toy.
The other pictures were from Christmas Eve at my Grandpa and Grandma Huntington's house. Where we did all of our traditional things; dinner, pinata, Christmas story, homemade ice cream and pjs from g'ma and g'pa.
We had an awesome Christmas this year. It was so fun watching the girls get so excited for Christmas. Santa brought the girls clothes, books and a grocery stand. The girls spend so much time playing store that it was the perfect gift. We ended up getting them both new beds, dresser, night stands and bedding.
Cole got a Wii and a gas ice auger and I got the new Canon Rebel Ti camera and camcorder. It's so nice. I love it.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment