Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter 2009

We decided not to go camping this year for Easter because of the weather. I really didn't want to be trapped in the camper all weekend with the girls. We went to Thousand Lakes on Friday and went fishing. It was nice to get out of the house and the weather was actually pretty good. On the way home Asia was eating a pull and peel licorice. It started to gag her and she through up all over herself and her car seat. Since her car seat was covered in puke I decided I would have to hold her on the way home. Have you ever tried holding a 1 year old still for 10 minutes let alone and hour and a half drive home. It was pretty interesting. She kept pretending the gear shifter was a microphone. It was so funny.


My Grandma Huntington had her annual Easter egg hunt on Saturday at my Aunt Sandra's house because it had been raining. The girls had a lot of fun finding all their eggs.

Makynlee showing her money that was in one of the eggs.

Asia finding one of her eggs. She is a stinker and won't ever look at me anymore to take a picture.


We spent the rest of the day at my grandma playing games with the family. My cousins Megan and Trevor and his wife Julie came down for the weekend. It was nice to see them since they live so far away. Later that night we painted Easter Eggs.




On Sunday the girls found their Easter baskets and their eggs that were hidden outside. We had a BBQ later with Cole's mom.


Asia 's favorite part is definitely the candy.
Makynlee showing off her eggs.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So ya didn't go "easterin'"? :) I learned that word just recently, haha! Love all your pictures, your girls are darling!!!

    ReplyDelete