Friday, April 3, 2009

Makynlee's New Look!

Makynlee finally got her cast on March 26. As you can see it's PINK of course. The x-rays looked good so they left the pins in and put the cast on. She decided after getting it on that she didn't want anyone to sign it but she only wanted me to draw a little heart on it.


We go back to Primary Children's on April 17 where they will take more x-rays to make sure it's ok and then they will take out the pins and take the cast off. I'm so glad she only has to have on for 3 weeks instead of two months. She's doing a lot better now that she's off the pain medicine (not quite so crazy and mean now). At first she was a little upset because she said she looked so weird in her clothes with the cast but is getting use to it now. So there's the update.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I think she looks DARLING!!!!!!! I look at my pics with my massive leg cast with fondness now and one day she will too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a DIVA to be worried about the way it looked in her clothes...Whitley would have done the same thing...she is so sweet!!! She looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete