Monday, April 13, 2009

Our New Bundle of Joy!!

I have been asking Cole if we could get a little house dog forever. He just kept saying that they were to big of a pain in the butt, that we would have to find a babysitter for our dog too if we wanted to go some where. Well, about 8 weeks ago Makynlee's grandma Mae and aunt Jackie told me they were having yorkie puppies and if I wanted one they would give me first pick and a deal on one. Since that day I have been driving Cole crazy about giving one to the girls for Easter. I love yorkie's but their pretty expensive so I figure this was the only way I would be able to get one. Cole finally gave in!!

Saydee Angel

At first Makynlee wanted to name her Angel Diamond Princess because she has three names so so should the puppy. I said I liked the name Saydee and so did Makynlee. So her name is Saydee Angel Anderson.

Asia talking to Saydee. She absolutely loves the puppy and is constantly talking to her and giving her kisses. Asia gets so excited when she sees her.Asia giving her one of her many hugs.

Makynlee holding Saydee. She is pretty spoiled with all of us and is rarely put down. Yes, even by Cole. He loves her.
Saydee is 6 weeks old and weighs 1 lb. 7 oz.
I went and picked her up on Tuesday April 7 and surprised the girls.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is the cutest puppy I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have wanted a Yorkie for ever! So Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my she is so cute!!! I love the picture of Asia squeezing her ! How fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so so cute...Okay Libby holds our new baby rabbits that same way...how fun!!! She is adorable...and Whitley wants to know when she is going to get to see it...so one of these days we might have to come and see your sweet little Sadie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well im glad you found us!!! Now we added you to our blog list. It will be nice to stay in touch this way when we are so far away. We love you and Cole and are so glad to see you two so happy!!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete