Friday, November 13, 2009

Our Big News!

So many of you already know but I thought I better post it. We're excepting another baby in April. It was very unexcepted but the shock is wearing off and we're getting excited. It's my last chance for a boy so we're hoping, but will be so grateful for just a healthy baby. I have been pretty miserable. I have had ALL day sickness and have been so tired all the time. So we are barely functioning and getting by most days. I'm 4 months now and hoping the sickness is about over.
We were hoping we would have our house built before our baby came but things just haven't worked out like we hoped. We are still waiting on the land which has taken a lot longer than we had hoped. So we're looking at starting in the Spring.

3 comments:

  1. I am so so excited for you...and having three girls isn't bad either...ha! Okay so you can totally do the building thing with a new baby...although not fun, I did live through it and I am still happy with everything I picked being prego and post prego during the process! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete