Monday, March 16, 2009

Makynlee's 6th Birthday

Makynlee wanted to have her birthday party at the new swimming pool, go figure that she would break her arm a couple of days before. We rented the party room there and did presents and cake and ice cream. Then they were able to go swimming.


She got lots of cute clothes and toys.

We had a Hannah Montana party for her. She absolutely loves Hannah Montana.


Makynlee had a lot a fun even though she could only stay by the stairs. She had some really good friends that stayed by her and played. Thanks Diana and Madi!!

I can't believe she's six. Time flies. Thanks everyone for coming and making it special for her. She's already planning her next birthday party at the pool and I promised her that as soon as she gets her cast off I'll take her to the pool and invite everyone again.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo Ashley told me about her party and that she was so sad to have a cast!!! She is so cute!!! I broke my leg 4 days before my 8th birthday and had a cast from toe to hip bone and it was NOT fun at all!!! I feel for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so sad about her arm...I herd she is getting her "real" cast on today!!! she is so sweet Carisa and Ashley both told me that she said that that was the best birthday party ever...Her mom and Dad really must love her a lot!!! She is so sweet! Good luck and happy Casting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I just said she is so sweet twice...but seriously...she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH and one more thing...let us know when you go swimming again we would love to come!!!

    ReplyDelete